One of the best things to have when going to Red Lobster is their famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Recipe. It’s a deliciously rich and flavorful option that is simply perfect. Serve this pasta dish with delicious flavors to impress your friends and family.
Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Recipe
Living in Hawai’i means I always have access to fresh fish. I buy my shrimp locally, but you can use shrimp you get at your local grocery store or even frozen shrimp if you have to for this recipe. This dish is inspired by the Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Recipe and is a great way to showcase some fresh jumbo shrimp!
½ pound linguine, cook al dente
5 tablespoons of olive oil (I buy Zoe Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil on Amazon in a large container at an excellent price)
½ pound raw jumbo shrimp (deveined and rinsed)
1 shallot, chopped
4-5 cloves of garlic, chopped
5 tablespoons of butter (unsalted)
1 cup of white wine
½ large lemon juiced
1 teaspoon of salt (or to taste)
½ teaspoon of pepper
3 tablespoons of parsley
2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
- In a large pan, heat oil over medium-high heat, add in shrimp. Cook until pink on both sides (6-7 minutes).
- Add shallot, garlic, salt, pepper, and butter. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring often.
- Slowly add in wine and lemon juice, making sure to mix it all well together.
- Continue cooking on medium-high heat until the liquid is reduced in half.
- Add in parsley and cheese, toss a few times for a minute.
- Turn off heat, add in pasta, toss together until noodles are well coated.
I love making this recipe inspired by my favorite Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Recipe. It sounds so complicated, but it really is so easy to make. Other than cooking the pasta, this comes together in just minutes. If you are watching your carb count, you can even serve this with just a salad and veggies instead of pasta.
I love how simple it is to make a copycat version of a favorite recipe, and most of all, how easy it is to make a meal that will be a huge hit with everyone. It looks and tastes amazing. Wanting to impress your friends and family? This is the ultimate dish to make.
Make this Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Recipe as an extra special meal that will be perfect for any occasion!
More Great Recipes: