I have had mixed feelings about some of the pure hyaluronic acid serum products that I’ve tried. If you find a good one you’ll want to stick with it since the results can be great!
***I received the product I am about to review at no charge. All opinions are 100% my honest feelings regarding the product being reviewed. Please read my disclosure policy***
I was given the chance to try Brilladerm’s Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum. I was excited yet a little skeptical as some other pure hyaluronic acid serum skin care that I’ve tried in the past have either seemed very diluted or so strong I had very bad reactions.
Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum Provides Natural Anti-Aging and Hydrating Properties
Powerful Anti-Aging Benefits
– Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
– Brighten complexion, vibrant skin
– Reduce under eye circles and puffiness
– Plumping and moisturizing
Dramatic Healing Properties
– Intense and lasting hydration
– Diminish uneven skin tones
– Repair and comfort wounded skin
Hyaluronic Acid is Naturally Found in the Body
– Don’t be scared by the word “acid” – this pure hyaluronic acid serum is not at all harsh
– Humans are born with large amounts of hyaluronic acid in their body, that’s why baby skin is so soft and dewy
– 50% of the hyaluronic acid in your body is found in the spaces between skin cells where it provides moisture and suppleness
– Hyaluronic acid signals the body to initiate wound healing and contributes to the process
– Anti-inflammatory and non-greasy, hyaluronic acid is appropriate for all skin types: sensitive, dry, oily or combination
I received my bottle of Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum from Brilladerm quite quickly. It was packaged so that it wouldn’t break upon arrival.
I started using the Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum that very evening. I applied a few drops to my face and chest area after washing my face. I gently patted it on as directed. There was no strong or overpowering smell; which I really like.
I like the way it went on and the dropper was a nice touch. I prefer the pump type dispensers but I’ve noticed hyaluronic acid serums usually are the dropper type. I’m not sure why.
Brilladerm’s Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum felt very nice and I like the way my skin feels since using it. I’ve been using it every night for several weeks and feel my skin is much softer. I’ve had no adverse reactions and can get pretty close to my sensitive eye area with no worries of irritation or redness.
I feel this hyaluronic acid serum works perfect for me. It’s strong enough where I feel I’m having subtle results yet gentle and non-irritating or harming to my skin. I think with these products finding a balance is good.
The Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum By Brilladerm is working very well for me and I can’t wait even more results as I continue to use this face serum. I like that the price is very reasonable and you get enough to last more than a month. Brilladerm gives a 30 day money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose if it doesn’t work for you 🙂
Please always remember everything I have shared about my experiences are completely my findings and my observations. I truly only share my honest experiences here on Heartbeats~ Soul Stains.
Do you love giveaways? Check out my Giveaway Page
Connect with me on Facebook[efb_likebox fanpage_url=”heartbeatsSoulstains” box_width=”150″ box_height=”150″ colorscheme=”light” locale=”en_US” responsive=”0″ show_faces=”0″ show_header=”1″ show_stream=”0″ show_border=”1″ ]