Homemade Coconut Pudding is something that will remind you of special days sitting at your grandmother’s kitchen table. It is surprisingly simple to make, but utterly delicious. Full of flavor, classic preparation, and that hint of love that reminds you of the past. This is a recipe that everyone will love.
Homemade Coconut Pudding Recipe
You’ve probably enjoyed coconut pudding a few times in your life, but you haven’t had this coconut pudding. Standing over the stove and watching this cook is one of those things that just makes you feel like the ultimate domestic guru. However, it is so simple you will no doubt be making it regularly to impress friends and family.
- In a saucepan over medium heat mix the milk, eggs, cornstarch, sugar, and coconut cream.
- Stir until the first bubble forms.
- Reduce to low heat and stir for 2 more minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and let it cool down for 15 minutes.
- Take to the fridge 2-4 hours.
- When ready to serve transfer into glasses, top with chocolate Chantilly cream and crushed meringue cookies. You can use piping tips to make the Chantilly Cream look pretty.
As you can see, this coconut pudding is super easy to make. It takes just a few minutes to create, and the hardest part is waiting for it to fully chill. I admit to having snuck a spoon or two while it was still hot and knowing it is just as delicious then!
Serve this up in simple ramekins or tall glasses for a great dessert that is not only delicious but beautiful. I love topping with cream, crushed meringue cookies, and even a few toasted coconut flakes. It looks absolutely beautiful and is so simple. What more could you ask for?
This homemade coconut pudding is going to be one of your favorite desserts. It’s kid approved while also being a favorite for adults. I especially love how it also works as a pie filling if you want to make a special coconut pie or tart.