Hey everyone! Are you in need of a great way to protect your iPad 2 or Mini and make it an awesome learning adventure?
Welcome to the Fisher Price Create and Learn Aptivity Case Giveaway. This is an amazing case a little one you know will love.
This giveaway is open to continental US residents and will be closing on March 1st, 2015.
Good luck to all and have fun!!!
This giveaway is hosted by
Heather from Mommy Only Has 2 Hands,
Katriza from Everything Home Life
Maryam from Elite Mama.
We are excited to give one reader this awesome little aptivity case, that is more than just a case. This case is perfect for your preschooler who is learning to read and write.
Weather you have an ipad mini or an ipad 1, 2, 3 that your child uses, you can use this aptivity case to help improve your child’s letter recognition and writing. You can also download other Fisher Price aptivity games and learning apps at the app store.
Here’s some product details:
- Available in blue or pink
- Clear protective screen helps keep your iPad mini/Ipad 2 safe!
- Use with any app or download our FREE Create & Learn App, available on the App Stores
- Attached stylus
- Easy-grip side handles for extra safety
- Lets kids enjoy their very own apps while protecting mom or dad’s device
- Sized just right for kids to hold
- Includes a stylus and 13 double-sided augmented reality cards for use with free app
- Kids can navigate through the alphabet and use the stylus and unique fonts to write letters and words as well as use the art tools and activities to color, do puzzles or draw.
Giveaway Details: Please note, this is a giveaway for a Fisher Price Aptivity case. We are not giving away an ipad. You will need to confirm when you enter the giveaway that you understand this by telling us which apple device you have. This giveaway is open to those 18 years and older with a valid email address that you will be contacted with if you are to win. Heather from “Mommy Only Has 2 Hands” is responsible for the distribution of this giveaway. Because this is a giveaway, we do not warranty the product. Any defect to the product must be reported within 48 hours if it needs to be replaced.
Connect with me on Facebook