Do you have a little one or know someone with a younger kiddo?
Welcome to the Child Safety Lock Set Giveaway where 1 winner will receive a set of 8 child safety latches.
This giveaway is open to US residents and will be closing on November 2nd, 2015.
Good luck to all!
Protect Your Little One Anywhere
- PROTECT YOUR CHILD: These discreet baby safety cabinet locks secure furniture, appliances, and doors to protect your child from harm while keeping your things organized and safe from curious little fingers: KITCHEN (Cabinets, Drawers, Refrigerator, Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Trash Can), LAUNDRY ROOM (Washer, Dryer, Laundry Hampers), Bathroom (Cabinets, Shower Doors, Toilet Seat), GARAGE (Toolboxes, Chemicals, Paint, Storage Boxes), BEDROOM (Drawers, Closets, Desks).
- EASY TO USE: Innovative push and slide design allows you simple, one-handed access to the strap, but is challenging for infants and toddlers to figure out. Stylish, slim design blends in with your décor.
- INSTALL IN SECONDS, NO TOOLS NEEDED: Easy to install with strong, industrial strength 3M foam tape that can hold up to 55 lbs. for heavy-duty daily use. Foam tape adhesive bonds to all materials and removes easily without damaging surfaces or leaving behind any residue.
- PREMIUM QUALITY AND DURABILITY: Child safety latches have the longest adjustable length on the market and are made from high-quality, non-toxic plastic. Flexible strap can be easily adjusted to different lengths and can be used on both flat surfaces and corners without breaking. No small pieces pose no choking hazards.
- SUPER VALUE PACK AND 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! This super value pack contains eight baby cabinet locks to secure major cabinets in your house and protect your child from all low hazards, plus a FREE bonus gift of four white outlet plugs. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, we guarantee 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
- HOW TO INSTALL: Simply adjust the strap to the desired length, peel off the adhesive from both pads, and attach to cleaned surface.
- HOW TO REMOVE: Heat 3M foam tape with hair dryer on low heat until loose, then remove pads. No damage and no residue is left.
These locks add a measure of safety that is both convenient for adults and so simple to install. I sent several to my daughter-in-law to use around their home and kept a few for use in our RV. As it older we have had to replace the refrigerator and some other items. Now they don’t have the locks and clips that normally would keep them closed and in place while traveling. These straps are perfect for this and so much more! I even used one to close my Aunt’s glove box which the lock is broke on.
PaulaMS’ Giveaways, Reviews, & FreebiesCo-Hosted By
IMHO Views, Reviews and Giveaways
Dates: October 10th, 2015 at 12:01 am EST to November 2nd, 2015 at 11:59 pm EST
Prize: Set of 8 EliteBaby Adjustable Child Safety Locks
I would like to give a big shout out to all the blogs
participating in this giveaway! I couldn’t do it without you.
Thank you for bringing this promotion to your readers.
By following us on our social networks and by email we are able to get the best giveaways together on the internet! Please take a minute to “like” us on Facebook!
Thanks!Chances of winning depend on entries received.
Open to US residents 18 years and older
Winning entry will be verified
Child Safety Lock Set Giveaway
Disclosure of Material Connection: PaulaMS received the products mentioned above for free to facilitate the writing of the review. Some of the links on this blog post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I may receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, she only recommend products or services that she uses personally and believe will add value to readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Can’t Wait For The Giveaway To End?
Get Your EliteBaby Adjustable Child Safety Lock Set Today!
Connect with me on Facebook