Here in Hawaii grilling is a family past time, it’s almost like a culture thing. There are so many awesome things to cook on the grill that are local Hawaiian favorites. What we all probably have in common is we often don’t enjoy the clean up of the grill especially when all those yummy sauces get caked on.
***I received the product I am about to review at no charge. All opinions are 100% my honest feelings regarding the product being reviewed. Please read my disclosure policy***
I couldn’t wait to try the Aussie BBQ Heavy Duty Grill Brush by Radar 2020 when the opportunity came up. Anything to help my husband with the dreaded grill clean up was something I was willing to give a try.
What Radar 2020 Says:
PREMIUM QUALITY HEAVY DUTY GRILL BRUSH that easily cleans off grease and grime.
EXTRA BRISTLES added make this the BEST Heavy Duty Grill BRUSH on the market for cleaning between the grill grates to remove baked on residue.
18″, long sturdy handle. Perfect size and shape for SIMPLE, SAFE and EFFECTIVE cleaning while the grill is still hot without the steam or heat burning your hands.
The STRENGTH and STURDINESS of this brush also allows you to use some “ELBOW GREASE” but this is not usually necessary when you use our special “secret” tip for easy cleaning.
• When you start using the Great Aussie Grill Brush you will quickly appreciate the innovative design features that make this grill brush the perfect BBQ grill grate cleaning tool. This brush is a serious HEAVY DUTY BBQ tool made of the highest quality materials. The long handle allows you to easily and safely clean the grill while it is still hot.
• The innovative design allows you to feel confident that this brush will protect your BBQ investment and will enhance your BBQ cooking.
• Stainless steel bristles are strong and more durable than brass bristles yet are safe for use with porcelain coated grill grates or Weber grills.
• We have all angles covered. The wide head and spiral design of bristles mean that the brush can be used in different directions for more effective cleaning. Our innovative design has added extra bristles around the corners of the brush for easier removal of cooking residue that gets baked on between the grill grates.
• This brush is the perfect balance of strength, sturdiness and length to reach hard to get grease and grime while being safe for hot grill and steam action cleaning.
• This is a PREMIUM PRODUCT designed and manufactured to our particular specifications to make the task of cleaning your grill grates an easy one.
• We believe that the product features of the Great
We received our brand new Aussie BBQ Heavy Duty Grill Brush from Radar 2020 in a nice package and it came pretty quickly.
My husband couldn’t wait to get started using this new Heavy Duty Grill Brush since we often cook things on the grill using teriyaki sauces. Teriyaki sauces can really get gooey and make the grill get mess and hard to clean.
My husband loved this new Aussie BBQ Heavy Duty Grill Brush from Radar 2020. He said he’s able to use a lot of pressure on it so that he can get the grill clean and in all the grooves without a lot of effort. He can use just enough force without worrying about the brush or the handle breaking at all.
Our grill has never looked so great and there is no arguing about who has to clean the grill 🙂
Another great thing is the Heavy Duty Grill Brush cleans up very easily for storage and hangs nicely to stay out-of-the-way. We are loving it!!!!!
For how well it is made and with it coming with a 100% 1 year money back guarantee you can’t beat the price at all. I’ve seen ones made that broke easily for much much more!!! This awesome BBQ grill brush isn’t gonna break on you and will get the job done!
Please remember everything I have shared about our experiences are completely our findings, observations and opinions. I truly only share my honest experiences here on Heartbeats~ Soul Stains.
Interested in some great giveaways? Check out my Giveaway Page
Connect with me on Facebook[efb_likebox fanpage_url=”heartbeatsSoulstains” box_width=”150″ box_height=”150″ colorscheme=”light” locale=”en_US” responsive=”0″ show_faces=”0″ show_header=”1″ show_stream=”0″ show_border=”1″ ]