My hair is one of the things I need to give the most attention to. I have very thick and often unmanageable hair. Finding quality hair care products are very important. I love those argan oil shampoo and conditioner products I’ve seen.
***I received the product I am about to review at no charge. All opinions are 100% my honest feelings regarding the product being reviewed. Please read my disclosure policy***
When I found out I would get the opportunity to try LuxeOrganix Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner I was super excited after reading the ingredients and all the amazing reviews. I was hoping to get some hair repair and relief 🙂
What LuxeOrganix Says:
When Women Want to Feel Beautiful – and Respect their Need for Wellness and Quality of Life – LuxeOrganix is what they use.
A Luxurious, Natural Alternative To Salon-Quality Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
– No Parabens, Sulfates or Sodium Chloride
– Contains All-Natural Moroccan Argan Oil
– Recommended by Professional Stylists for All Hair Types for Soft, Manageable Hair
– Color and Straightener Safe
– UV and Thermal Protectant
– Penetrates Immediately to bring Vitality to Dry and Lifeless hair
– Works Best for Dry, Coarse, Fine, Curly, or Straight hair
– Perfect for the Stylish, Health-Conscious Woman
What makes LuxeOrganix Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner so Unique?
– NO RESIDUE: Other “natural” brands simply don’t get the job done, leaving behind waxy film on hair, or residue on the scalp. LuxeOrganix adds volume and conditions hair, without build-up.
– NON-DRYING/DETANGLING: You shouldn’t suffer just because you want a clean, modern therapeutic shampoo and conditioner. Many other brands dry out hair, leaving it tangled and brittle. LuxeOrganix is designed to give your hair the nourishment you need, while moisturizing and detangling.
Produced by Women, For Women
The Argan Oil contained is extracted and hand produced primarily by women in a protected region of Morocco. It penetrates and softens so much that it is also used on men’s beards and mustaches to give a glossy, well-groomed appearance. Just imagine what our Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner it will do for your hair!
We received our package from LuxeOrganix of Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner quite quickly. It was packaged to insure the bottles would not be damaged or leak.
I love the smell of this argan oil shampoo and conditioner. I honestly can’t even really fully describe it. It’s a light citrus smell that is just absolutely amazing. I really enjoy the smell and like the way it gently lingers in my hair. My husband noticed the smell and complimented me right away.
LuxeOrganix has an awesome Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. I love the fabulous feel of my hair, It feels very soft and truly manageable after each use. I’m able to style my hair better because it’s not as frizzy. Other shampoo and conditioners leave my hair either weighed down or frizzy. This is completely not the case with LuxeOrganix Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner.
I have noticed my hair looks much shinier and healthier. My husband has been using the Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner and likes the results he’s having. It loves the feel of it and likes how moisturized his hair feels.
With LuxeOrganix Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner the ingredients are high quality, The first thing I noticed about it was you don’t need a whole lot to wash or condition your hair. A small amount goes a long way. I have very thick and a long hair and don’t need nearly as much shampoo or conditioner as I’ve needed with other salon lines.
I’m really happy with the way my hair is looking and feeling and will continue to use LuxeOrganix Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. LuxeOrganix stands by their product and offers a 30 day no questions money back guarantee. If you’re like me you’ll love it after the first use 🙂
Please always remember everything I have shared about our experiences are completely our findings and our observations. I truly only share my honest experiences here on Heartbeats~ Soul Stains.
Do you love giveaways? Check out my Giveaway Page
Connect with me on Facebook[efb_likebox fanpage_url=”heartbeatsSoulstains” box_width=”150″ box_height=”150″ colorscheme=”light” locale=”en_US” responsive=”0″ show_faces=”0″ show_header=”1″ show_stream=”0″ show_border=”1″ ]